- 1 bunch kale black, cut or ripped into medium-size pieces Small handful of sage
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce or romaine, finely sliced
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp cheese Parmesan
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 splash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic grated
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Optional Garnish
- croutons (homemade or purchased), smashed into fine breadcrumbs, or watermelon radish, thinly sliced.
- Toss the kale with salt and olive oil, and give it a light massage until leaves are glossy.
- Fry the sage in olive oil for a few seconds until crispy, drain on paper towels, and sprinkle with salt.
- Whisk together all the dressing ingredients, and toss the salad with the dressing. Garnish with sage leaves, breadcrumbs or watermelon radish.